Sunday, March 22, 2015

BIODERMA Photoderm AKN MAT spf 30 Review


   This past summer my skin went crazy,due to hormonal imbalance and stress.

  It was so unpleasant so i went to see my dermatologist to make those bumps disappear. She started treating my skin, and because it was 2 weeks before i went on vacation,after the treatment i needed some phenomenal sun screen that will protect my face from the sun rays and a non-comedogenic one,so it wont clog my pores. She recommend the Bioderma photoderm akn mat with spf 30.
Its matifying fluid with high protection for combination to oily skin, its paraben free,water resistant ,slightly fragranced and limits blemishes.
so basically its a win-win combination for those of you who are looking for non greasy sun screen.


Sun exposure causes significant structural damage to the DNA . The cellular bioprotection® patent protects the cells and the skin from photoaging.
The exclusive Fluidactiv® complex  regulates sebum production,prevents clogging the pores and prevents ccomedones from forming.
This sun screen has a light non-greasy structure that matifyes the skin.
 



The directions for using the bioderma photoderm akn mat are basically like any other sun screen.
You apply it evenly on clear skin 20 minutes before exposing to the sun, and you repeat it after swimming or fiscal activity.


I`ve used the bioderma almost 9 months.
 I used it in the summer time and continued using it in those cold and windy winter days, because we all know the importance of using a sun screen all year long.
I personally I'm very happy with this product,it does what it says,and it doesn't leave your face white or greasy.
I`ll definitely repurchase another bottle .that's for sure. :)
I bought it for 15 from a local pharmacy, the packaging is 40ml  and very practical.




Thanks for reading!
Share your comments and opinions

Sincerly, Ele

No comments:

Post a Comment