Friday, March 27, 2015

Tea tree water toner by LUSH



 As I mentioned before in my previous post,I love products containing tea tree in them.
This one is a toner,or a toner water.
It`s a cult product, and I`m absolutely in love with it.
Tea tree is a wonder antibacterial,antiseptic and antimicrobial ingredient for anyone with oily or spot prone skin.
 I`ve been using it for quite some time and I can say that I have a collection of empty bottles in my drawer. And what is great about these bottles is that you can reuse them,you can put all kinds of liquid in them after you`ve wasted the toner.
 Also it is a recycled bottle,or a non virgin one,as the people from lush like to say :)
Another great thing about this product as well all the other product from Lush is that they are not tested on animals and are vegan.
There are 2 ways you can use the toner. You can spritz directly onto the face, or you can spritz it on a cotton pad and wipe your face.
The price for the big bottle ( 250 g) is 11
the price for the small bottle ( 100 g) is 7


No comments:

Post a Comment