Thursday, March 26, 2015

The body shop,Tea tree face mask rewiev



   I love tea tree products.Whenever i come across with a product that contains tea tree,i don`t hesitate to buy it .It`s a magic herb.
 I got this tea tree face mask from the body shop as a present.
It`s a clay-based mask, suitable for blemished skin. I can`t say that I have blemished skin,but I do tend to get spots and pimples occasionally.
The product claims that lifts away impurities,absorbs excess oil,instantly cools and soothes the skin.
The smell is calming and nice. I love that is 100 % vegetarian, and not tested on animals.
This is a new formula of the mask and will not dry,it`s also quite thick.
you`re supposed to smooth a thin layer with your fingertips and leave it on your skin  10-15 minutes and rinse it with water.
 I` ve been using this mask for a couple of months now, but honestly i don`t see what the fuss is about. It didn`t do much to my skin.
I didn`t like that cooling feeling when you put the mask on. The first time i used it I felt like my face was burning, and after I rinse the mask of my skin showed signs of redness.
Like every other face mask you use it once or twice a week.
The price for a 100 ml pot is about 10€.  
I like the other product from the tea tree range from the body shop,but this mask not so much, I don't think that I`ll repurchase this mask again.




No comments:

Post a Comment